Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael and Farrah

I really wanted to do some tribute art for the two celebrities the world has lost in the last 24 hours, but I don't have the proper time and energy to put into it right now. Instead, I'd like to share a few pieces by other artist that I enjoy.


Michael Jackson ~ 70's by ~drawingyourattention on deviantART


Michael Jackson - Beautiful by ~CarinaT on deviantART


Michael Jackson by ~admhire on deviantART


Farrah by *theartyst on deviantART


FARRAH FAWCETT by *tm-1 on deviantART


Farrah by ~leftygohome on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...