Wednesday, July 29, 2009

found patterns

I spent yesterday wandering around the outlets collecting inspiration. I think clothes are an art form of sorts. Each outfit is an exercise in balancing colors and textures. It's like collage with the body as a canvas. I don't necessarily follow trends for myself, but I like to see what's popular each season in the shops. Right now there's a lot of really bright, bold, graphic floral patterns out there. Also, Pac Sun is pushing plaids right now...in the summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...