Friday, July 10, 2009

Things to look forward to.

To add a little bit better structure to this blog I've decided to start a new posting schedule. From now on you can expect:

1. Tutorial Tuesdays
I'm not sure I know how to do enough things to merit a once-a-week tutorial project, but I'm going to try. I'm always thinking up new crafty projects.

2. Wallpaper Wednesdays
Because I love making things to share.

3. Sketchbook Sundays
On Sundays I'll force myself to post all the previous weeks sketches and doodles, even if I hate them. I know one of my favorite things is to rifle through other people's sketchbooks, so I should share mine.

I may add others later, but for now this is all the structure I can handle.I will post random things as usual on all the other days of the week.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love your art, and I'm looking forward to all of these.

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...