Friday, August 21, 2009

How to draw Flapjack: a step-by-step tutorial

According to my stat counter, it seems a lot of people end up here after searching "How to draw Flapjack Characters". And, since I hate to disappoint, I decided to go ahead and make a little Flapjack tutorial.

First, let me get this out of the way:
Flapjack is © Cartoon Network. I am in no way affiliated with them. I'm just a fan.

So, you will need paper, a pencil, an eraser and an ink pen. The colored parts of the tutorial are for pencil work, black is for ink.

(images can be clicked to enlarge)











Who do you want to learn how to draw next?

4 comments:

  1. Going to have my son try this, he likes to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ADORE flapjack. thank you for this. also, i sometimes forget to come here and look at your things. im sorry, you're rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! (nevermind that it doesn't actually look like flapjack but his uglier twin).

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...