Monday, September 28, 2009

100th entry SUPERPOST!

It seems like I just started this blog the other day, but I'm already doing my 100th post. So, to celebrate I have a bunch of stuff to share!



1. Photo manipulations.

I did this one months ago with intentions of doing a whole bunch of photos with drawn-in elements, but this was as far as I got.



The rest of these are self portraits that I manipulated with custom brushes-





2. Photoshop brushes.

I've been making my own brushes lately and I decided to share my favorite sets. Clicking the preview image will take you to my deviantart account where you can download them. Enjoy!


soft grunge brushes by ~creepydolly on deviantART


foliage brushes by ~creepydolly on deviantART

3. Old favorites.

Pieces from before the jenhoney era.


Mollywamper, 2001


Knave, 2008


De-light, 2004


Come Down, 2004


Bad Fish, 2008


With Grace, 2008


Wish You Were Here, 2006


Rhonda, 2005


Redheads, 2004

4. Facebook Graffiti application drawings.

This application has some pretty rudimentary tools, and no option to save and come back later, so these were all done in one sitting,so, they're not my best possible work but the playback is so fun.


































2 comments:

  1. The graffiti drawing playbacks are great! If you don't mind my asking, what is the interface? Are you using a stylus, or just mousing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I not leave a comment on this before?? I swear I did. Well, this is amazing and awesome and THANK YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...