Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm having a show.




I understand these things aren't everyone's cup of tea. They're certainly not mine. I like to go to look at the work, but once I've done that, there's a period of awkward mingling that takes place. That part keeps me from going to many of these things. But, I hope you'll come by and take a peek. I wont be offended if anyone just runs through and then jets. I just want to see some friendly faces and share my paint-babies and some food and wine and music. There are several new pieces that no one has seen yet. It'll be grand.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was up north, I would so go! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...