Thursday, June 2, 2011

challenge drawings/ portraits/ sketches/ text (BIG POST!)

There's lots to update! I'll start with days 6-17 of the 30 day draw challenge.

Day 6- What you want to be "when you grow up"



Day 7- Create a product.



Day 8- Something from your favorite book



Day 9- Favorite food.



Days 10 & 11 I skipped.
Day 12- Something from a fairytale.



Day 13- Make yourself into a superhero.



Day 14- A poster for an existing movie.



Day 15- Create a monster.



Day 16- Self Portrait



Day 17- Something that scares you.



Some of these are just completely awful, I know, but that's part of the project, I guess. Accepting that sometimes your work sucks.

Next up- some portraits. I'm working on updating my portrait portfolio.




The last one here is one of my first attempts to use Adobe Illustrator. It's all very foreign to me.

And a couple of sketch pages-




Lastly, the results of playing with some text, as I re-build my font library on my new computer-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...