Thursday, August 23, 2012

This blog is getting a makeover.

I've recently decided to open up both a zazzle and an etsy shop for prints of my artwork and products featuring my designs. I'll need to design some storefronts, so this blog will get a makeover, too. Stay tuned for some major renovations.

In the meantime, here's some things to look at.

Doodles done in Illustrator-




 Recent design/ photo editing work-

Splash page image for The Celebrity Wine Club
Head replacements for photographer John Klycinski
before

after
Free Wallpapers-

Made with textures from Slayground.
-click to enlarge-




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been very busy, I like the first sketch, very good... And it looks like you will be very busy for a while to come, looking forward to see the new renovations when its all done : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...