Wednesday, September 12, 2012

80's cartoons and new Zazzle things.

The other day I came across Wikipedia's list of every cartoon show ever, and got really excited. I'm kind of a cartoon-aholic. I wish I could say that it's because of the art, but I'm not really that sophisticated. I just like cartoons. So, I went through the list and made my own list of characters that I might like to draw my own versions of, just for fun. Wikipedia's list is chronological, so I picked out one from every year of my life.

Here's 1982- PacMan (and the Pac-Family)

For 1983 I chose Alvin and the Chipmunks, and I decided to draw one of the Chipettes, but I got bored of it once I had done the sketch. It was actually eerily comfortable drawing her, like I'd done it a hundred times before. I must've gotten some of my drawing style from the cartoons of my childhood.

Next on th list is My Little Ponies. Excited!

I also created a new floral design and put it on some customizable items in my Zazzle shop...

Phone Case
Laptop Skin
Folio Planner
Reversible pillow
I love the pillow most. They always get good reviews on Zazzle and they're BIG- 20"x20". I've never seen anyone else do one with a different pattern on front and back.


I also made this new Halloween design available on shirts and totes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...