Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busy busy busy

After my "Poppy Girl" painting, I decided to do a second in the same style. Meet Crocus Girl.

I'm not quite as in love with her as I was with Poppy Girl, but I may try one more in this style before I move on.

I'm offering both on wristlets through my zazzle shop.

This is the front and back of each.

Poppy's also on shirts-


I've also been having so much fun creating Halloween themed stuff...


I've found that I especially enjoy creating things like invitations for events because I get to imagine what the party will be like....the decorations, games, gifts, the excitement tied to opening the invitation. I hope to get some wedding invitations made eventually, because I'd be so honored to have my designs chosen to be part of someone's special day.

Lastly, I made this hypnotized sheep graphic for a different project today.

BAAAAAAHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...