Wednesday, September 26, 2012

From paper to products. Oh, and some Margays.

Today my Dad commented that it's strange to look at the sketches for things once he's seen the finished product. I always enjoy seeing my little doodles become finished works. So, I thought I'd share how some of my recent designs started as sketches.


Also, totally unrelated, but here are some drawings of Margay leopards. A friend posted a picture of these beautiful big kitties on her Facebook page and I fell in love. Sorry they're so terribly photographed. I need a new scanner.



Here's some pictures of Margays, since my sketches really don't do them justice.
I love how the kittens have big ol' paws.
They wear lots of eyeliner and it doesn't even look trashy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...