Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Miscelania

Here's a painting that I got 4 hours into and then decided to ditch.

It's supposed to be like alien flora or something, but I just wasn't in love with it, and it had hundreds of disorganized layers going on, so I got frustrated and gave up. Maybe I'll come back to it some day. Eh...probably not.

Instead I've started a new girl-and-flowers-in-a-circle painting. I really need an actual name for that series of paintings. Would someone else come up with one for me, please?

Anyhow, this one has black irises in it. Here's the sketch, as a teaser:


2 comments:

  1. But I love the, and if you dont like it as one then it has many great small paintings within it. If I may, if I was to put in to four pieces, then the top left side is my favourite... Keep it and go back to it later : )

    Looking forward to see how your next project comes along, nice sketch so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would imagine this is what Dr.Seuss's hair follicles look like under a magnify glass that are tripping on rainbow koolaid...

    and I would call the female floral drawnings "floral femme fatale"

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...