Thursday, October 4, 2012

Illustration Friday: Book.

I used to participate in Illustration Friday occasionally, but I kinda forgot that it existed for the last couple years.

I'm so glad my friend Kim brought it up and suggested we participate this week. This cleared up a little creative constipation I had earlier today.

The topic was "book", which could potentially be a really broad topic, as in ' anything that was ever written about in a book', but I kept it simple by doing a painting with an actual book in it. I'm pleased with the result. It took 2 hours or so.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...