Friday, October 19, 2012

Illustration Friday: Water

For this week's Illustration Friday topic of water, I wanted to do a mermaid. I was also working on t-shirt designs, so I made her all graphic-y, and am not happy with the result.



I also took the opportunity to make some graphics to possibly be used for pool party invitations. These will probably sit in my files unused until Summer rolls around.

I'm feeling like my work is getting really bland and "safe" lately, so this weekend I'm going to get back to traditional media in my sketchbook. I need to make contact with the world around me and let my imagination fly a bit. Results of my sketch-o-rama weekend will be posted Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...