Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Medusa in the Morning

2 previous versions.
This week's Illustration Friday topic was "creature", which reminded me that
around this time last year I had started a Medusa painting that remained unfinished. But, when I opened it up…ugh.


So, I decided to start all over again, this time with a better idea in mind of what I wanted it to look like. I present, the new and improved version, Medusa in the Morning.


Prints available.

If I don't get back here before Halloween, I hope you all have a great one, and I'll have some fun costume makeup pictures to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...