Friday, November 8, 2013

Fan Art Friday/ Illustration Friday



 


I’ve begun a new tradition on my facebook page called Fan Art Friday.  Last week I had my Facebook followers nominate their favorite fictional characters to be the subject for a painting. Then I actually let my dog choose which one I would paint. I assigned each of the nominations to one of Amelia's toys and then I put the toys outside and waited for her to bring one in as her decision. 

She chose Katniss Everdeen (the Hunger Games). Katniss was nominated by Elin, who will be receiving a mini print of the piece. 

http://society6.com/JenHoney/Katniss-AKw_Print
Prints Available


I also participated in illustration Friday again this week. The theme was "secret”, which worked very well with my recent “all-things’ Mardi-Gras” fascination. What's more secretive (whilst being pretty) than a masquerade mask? 

http://society6.com/JenHoney/Masquerade-IRv
Print Available




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...