Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Downloadables- Printable Pillow Boxes!

I have more free stuff for you!

Printable pillow boxes! I've been making these for myself for the past couple years and they're so nice for jewelry and other small gifts.


You'll need some printer-friendly card stock, a pair of scissors, a glue stick (or your adhesive of choice), and, if you have trouble with folding like I do, a ruler helps for the straight edges and a scoring implement (I use a mechanical pencil with the lead retracted) helps for the curved folds.



 If you love my Santa's cookies design, you can get matching wrapping paper (rolls), stickers, and all sorts of stuff at my Zazzle shop.

Enjoy, and be sure to follow this blog for more freebies all through the month of December!


http://jenhoney.blogspot.com/search/label/december%20downloadables
Click to see other free goodies from this month



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...