Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Downloads- Free Wallpapers!

I don't know what kind of bug bit me, but I seem to have holiday fever. I've been excited about Christmas since, like...before Halloween. So, I'm going to play Santa this year and shower you folks with pressies!



Today I have some wallpapers for your desktop and/or your iPhone! I was inspired by my gold iPhone to make a wallpaper to match it's exterior, so if you happen to have one, too, you've got to grab this wallpaper set (matching home screen and lock screen). 

Oops, I made this image before I updated my logo.
 DOWNLOAD LINKS

(Follow the link and then click the downward arrow in the top left of the page)



Desktop Wallpapers

iPhone Wallpapers

Enjoy, and be sure to follow this blog for more freebies all through the month of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...