Saturday, December 7, 2013

The perfect printables for your healthy holiday buffet.

Get your printer ready. I have some very useful printables for your health-conscious holiday guests.

 photo BUFFETLABELSweb.png


These buffet labels stand up really nicely if they're printed on cardstock. You can set them on the buffet table in front of the appropriate dish, or, in a lot of cases, you can just balance them on the edge of whatever kind of dish you're serving from. That way, they don't get misplaced or end up getting smooshed by someone's plate.

I really wanted to make these customizable, but I haven't quite figured out how to best do that yet. So, I just put every nutrition concern I could think of on one sheet. But, if you'd like a whole sheet of just "gluten free" labels or something like that, let me know.

Click here for the high resolution printable

Click the thumbnail to grab the high resolution printable!
 photo divider.png

 Here are a few items from my Zazzle shop to get your holiday buffet table all the more festive.





Enjoy, and be sure to follow this blog for more freebies all through the month of December!


http://jenhoney.blogspot.com/search/label/december%20downloadables
Click to see other free goodies from this month



1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Especially the wallpaper and santa napkins!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...