Monday, January 13, 2014

200th post! (Some NSFW images)

I can't believe this is my 200th post here. I very rarely go back and look at old entries, so I'm not sure what kind of embarrassments lie in the archives of this blog- but, we'll find out today, because it's time to do a little review.

Here are the top 10 most popular posts on this blog to date:


10. Nude sketches (2009)
Clearly the word "nude" has something to do with the views on this one, because the sketches themselves are pretty terrible.



9. 100th Entry Superpost (2009)
I wrote this post in 2009, but shared some pieces from all the way back to 2001.

 photo p9.png

8. Amanda Palmer (2009)
Hmm. This piece sucks.

  photo p8.png


7. Marker Portrait Tutorial (2009)
Looking back at this post makes me want to pull out my markers, so I guess it's doing it's job to inspire, although the finished piece is definitely not my favorite.

  photo p7.png

6. How to Draw FlapJack (2009)

  photo p6.png

5. From Paper to Products. Oh and also some Margays. (2012)
Aww, back when my Zazzle shop was new!

  photo p5.png

4.101 Things to Draw (2009)
I never got around to drawing about 98 of these things. My favorite thing on this list: "A chicken standing on top of a goat standing on top of a unicorn wearing a diaper".

 photo p4.png

3.Cootie Catchers! (2009)
I haven't got the slightest idea why this is my 3rd most popular post.

  photo p3.png

2. Flapjack Characters (2009)
People really loved Flapjack, I guess. I understand. I did, too.

 photo p2.png

Drumroll please....

and the #1 most popular post of all of JenHoney history is....

1. Desnuda



Nude women attract views. Quelle Surprise! Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...