Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Art Journal: Forever

Check out my first Art Journal post of 2014 to learn about art journaling, and my personal art journal principles.

Page from 1/ 7/14: "Forever"

 Forever- Art Journal page by JenHoney photo forever.png

Materials Used: Gesso, ball point pen, watercolor, stamps, painted masking tape, magazine cutouts, paint sample, construction paper, cutout from a vintage playing card, cutout from an old cassette tape insert, watercolor crayon, paint pens, markers.

Details:

Forever- Art Journal page detail by JenHoney photo detail01-1.png

Forever- Art Journal page detail by JenHoney photo detail02-1.png

Forever- Art Journal page detail by JenHoney photo detail03-1.png

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I found your blog through Julie Fei-Fan Balzer! I love the vibrancy of the colors and the flowers are a really nice touch! This is very unique. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...