Monday, January 27, 2014

Dreamy Harlequin Mixed Media Painting

I finished this piece at 3:00 this morning. Who needs sleep anyway?

It's been a really long time since I've done any finished works on paper. I'm very spoiled by the forgiving nature of working digitally. But, I've been enjoying using mixed media in my art journal and wanted to do something more "finished" in the techniques I've been using.

This piece is pencil, gesso, watercolor, acrylic, marker, colored pencils and inktense pencils on watercolor paper.

Dreamy Harlequin Mixed Media Painting by JenHoney photo dreamyharlequin.jpg


Dreamy Harlequin Mixed Media Painting DETAIL by JenHoney photo dreamyharlequindetail01.jpg

Dreamy Harlequin Mixed Media Painting DETAIL by JenHoney photo dreamyharlequindetail02.jpg



Dreamy Harlequin Mixed Media Painting DETAIL by JenHoney photo dreamyharlequindetail03.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...