Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mod Moroccan Print Series

I experimented the other day with cutting a stencil out of a laminated sheet of paper. I drew some designs in Illustrator, printed them, laminated the sheet, and started to cut, but only got this far before I started to worry that the laminate would peel away as I used it with my gelli plate.


 photo photo-1.jpg

It did end up peeling away in weaker areas, but it certainly stood up to more use than the stencils I cut out of card stock.


 photo modmoroccan16.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan15.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan14.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan12.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan11.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan13.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan10.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan08.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan02.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan09.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan07.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan05copy.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan01.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan03.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan06.png

mod moroccan gelli print series by jenhoney photo modmoroccan04.png

3 comments:

  1. I really like your stencils and the prints you made. The second black one and the last one are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maricella. I was curious which ones people would respond to, and the two black ones seem to be the ones getting pinned the most. Very interesting.

      Delete
  2. I'm late on the Gelli plate thing but I can't wait to get one...nice prints.

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...