Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Queen Cameo Gel Print Series

It was midnight when I finished cutting the stencils for these prints, and I said to myself, "I better save these for tomorrow. If I get out the gel plate now, I'll be up all night.

Next thing I knew it was 3AM and I was covered in paint. Haha.


The Queen Cameo- Gelli Print Series by JenHoney Design photo 03-4.jpg

The Queen Cameo- Gelli Print Series by JenHoney Design photo 02-4.jpg

The Queen Cameo- Gelli Print Series by JenHoney Design photo 01-5.jpg

I really loved how these turned out (especially at 3AM when I was delirious. Had to check in the morning to see if I was still as happy with them).  I defined the edges of the silhouettes with markers, blending them with my finger. The last print here is actually the cameo stencil itself, clued down to another print I did using a tulip stencil from the same stencil-cutting session. I was so happy with the pattern that accidentally ended up on it, that I decided it shouldn't be used any more.

My favorite of the 4 prints is the green one with the magenta in, so I used that one to create a "Queen for a Day" Birthday design.



Queen For the Day Cake Toppers photo cakepick.png
Cake Toppers
Queen For The Day Women's birthday tees and wrapping paper photo 01-6.png
Tees for the birthday queen // gift wrap



Queen for the Day birthday button/ pinback/ pin photo pinbackmockup.png
Pinback Buttons- great for when you take the birthday girl out for drinks


You can see the whole collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...