Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quickie warm-up paintings

Here's a few little warm-up exercises I did while watching TV last night. I like to draw and paint things off the screen (when I'm without an actual person to paint from) because I can get nice, candid-looking poses and expressions. Can you guess which shows I was watching?

JenHoney Art and Design- Quickie painting warm-ups photo 01-10.png

JenHoney Art and Design- Quickie painting warm-ups photo 02-7.png

JenHoney Art and Design- Quickie painting warm-ups photo 03-7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...