Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stamp and Stencil Saturday: Fiesta!

For this week's Stamp & Stencil Saturday I made a couple of foam stamps and a paper stencil/mask in a fiesta theme, because even though it's January, I'm getting ready for Cinco De Mayo.

Handmade Foam Stamps- Fiesta!- JenHoney Blog photo fiesta01.png

You will definitely see these pop up again in May, but for now I'm just experimenting with using them in combination with my Gelli Plate.

Handmade Foam Stamps- Fiesta!- JenHoney Blog photo fiesta02.png

 photo fiesta03.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...