Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stamp and Stencil Saturday- Watercolor Floral Photoshop Brushes

For Stamp and Stencil Saturday this week I intended to post my Mod Moroccan stencil that I made out of laminated paper, but then I was too excited about the prints I made from it, and I ended up posting it early on Thursday.

So, last night I was wondering what I'd do for today's post, and I thought it'd be fun and quick to do some watercolor photoshop "stamps" (brushes). However, it ended up being much more fun than quick, and I was up all night making this colossal set of 55 floral brushes that I'll surely be using all throughout Spring this year.


Stamp and Stencil Saturday- Watercolor Floral Photoshop Brushes- JenHoney Blog

All morning I've been playing with different ways to use them. They make adorable wreath graphics.

Stamp and Stencil Saturday- Watercolor Floral Photoshop Brushes- JenHoney Blog

Since I ended up putting so much time into these, I'm considering making the brush set available for a buck or two download. Is anyone interested? I just need to find a suitable way to do it. I know that Etsy now has instant downloads, but I'm not quite sure I want to get involved with running an etsy shop again. I'll figure it out.


Stamp and Stencil Saturday- Watercolor Floral Photoshop Brushes- JenHoney Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...