Monday, January 20, 2014

What is your theme song?

Last year I re-watched the late 90's to early 00's series Ally McBeal, and I became fascinated with the idea that everyone should have their own personal theme song, much like the character John Cage and his theme song, Barry White's My First, My Last, My Everything.



I've actually had my theme song in mind for 15 years or so. I immediately identified with it as a teenager, and it still to this day can give me goosebumps every time I hear it. It's 32 Flavors. I originally knew this song by the version done by Alana Davis, but have since grown to much prefer Ani DiFranco's version.



I sort of wish that my theme song was a little easier to dance to, but I doubt I'll ever find another song that suits me better.

I recently decided to use some of the lyrics of my theme song for lettering practice.

32 Flavors- Lettering by JenHoney
So, now I want to know...Is it weird that I immediately knew what my theme song was as soon as I considered it? Do you have a theme song? What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...