Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where do you stand in the great "Can Leggings Be Worn As Pants?" debate?

Zazzle has been offering leggings for several months, but I keep forgetting about them because they're the only item that calls for long and skinny-shaped designs. But, for the last couple of weeks, the few pairs of leggings in my shop have been selling like crazy, so I decided it was time to focus some attention on new leggings designs.

There are 20 new designs, each available on your choice of 12 different colors of leggings, and they're all customizable.


New Leggings from JenHoney Design



I also had a bunch of fun putting together some outfits to show how I would style my leggings. In the great "Can Leggings Be Worn As Pants?" debate, I stand firmly on the "These are comfy and I'm gonna wear them any way I please" side. These particular leggings are nice and thick and cozy, so I think even those who usually see leggings as tights would accept these as pants.

How to style JenHoney leggings photo outfits01.png

Left:
Leggings: JenHoney Top: Runway Webstore Nail Polish: Rococo Necklace- mine (handmade) Bag: Jenny Bird Shoes: Pour La Victoire

Right:
Leggings: JenHoney Jacket: River Island Tank: StudioMF at Etsy Boots: Pull & Bear Bag: EcoCity Ring: Barney's Yoyo: Kate Spade
 


How to style JenHoney leggings photo outfits02.png


Left:
Leggings: JenHoney Top: Marni Bag: Babi Bracelet: Macy's Bow: Claire's Ballerina Flats: My Theresa

Right:
Leggings: JenHoney   Phone Case: JenHoney Tank: H&M Weight: Dick's Sporting Goods Shoes: Nike   Yoga Mat: REI Bag: Puma



 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...