Tuesday, February 4, 2014

29 Faces- #3-8

I was stressing out a little bit that my decision to join the 29 Faces challenge was too much work to embark upon in this already-very-busy month, so I decided to get a little ahead of the game and do a handful of sketches last night.

I gave myself a 10 minute limit for these, and a no erasers rule.


 photo 29faces08jenhoney.jpg


 photo 29faces07jenhoney.jpg

 photo 29faces06jenhoney.jpg

 photo 29faces05jenhoney.jpg

 photo 29faces04jenhoney.jpg

 photo 29faces03jenhoney.jpg

I've been slowly working my way through the list to the other 29-ers. There's such a wide variety of different mediums and styles going on- definitely worth taking a look through the list!

 photo subscribeweb.png

23 comments:

  1. Very nice! My favorite is the second one, the woman with the arching eyebrows. You've inspired me to do some more quick sketches as part of the process rather than making each one into a big project.: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiela! I love to hear that I've inspired!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle. I saw that you followed on BlogLovin- thanks for that, too!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow!! These are fabulous!! I can't believe how quickly you were able to sketch them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am learning so much. Love this. Everything I do looks the same. I am getting inspired to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Peggy. That's what I like to hear!!!

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous! I wish I could achieve something so beautiful in ten minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I wish I could produce something so lovely in just ten minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! The perfect catch up, too. Very striking faces, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful faces! i love your "no eraser" rule. I work in ink most of the time for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! You make it look so easy but I know it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty amazing for only 10 mins and no eraser. I should be so good! I might have to try that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sketches. Love the freedom and the loose feel of the drawings. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! I especially love how you did the cheekbone.

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...