Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Item in the Shop: Customizable Business Card Cases

Just a super quick post today to show one of the new items in the shop- customizable business cardholders.  I created this collection of customizable monogram designs to start out the section in my shop, but I will be adding more soon in a larger variety of styles. I'll also be adding all the same designs from my business card templates, so you have the option of getting  a holder that matches the cards inside. Yay, matchy!

  • Dimensions: 3.69”w x 2.35”l x .34”d.
  • Printed in full color on metal insert.
  • Metal case with velvet-like interior; snap closure.
  • Holds 15 business cards.


 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...