Sunday, May 25, 2014

A new approach to journalling.

I've been kind of swooning over scrapbooking lately, but I cannot allow myself to get into the expenses of that craft. I can't be trusted with all those fun papers and accoutrements. I can, however, scrapbook digitally with little to no money needed. And,  since I'm more into journalling the every-day than waiting for special events to make pages, I decided to make some text-heavy layouts that are a little bit like magazine pages. Here's today:



What do you think? Could this be the new art-journal/digi-scrapbook hybrid craft? Is it already being done somewhere? What should I call it?

 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...