Monday, May 26, 2014

I've decided to call it my "Magazine Journal"

I started this new form of journaling yesterday and I'm loving it!

The background here is a grayscale version of one of my gelli prints from yesterday. The image of Brene Brown is from Oprah's website. The "I can't keep calm" image is from keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk. The inner ear diagram is from Wikipedia,  and the rest of the papers and embellishments are freebies from various digi-scrapbookers.

If you're interested in the Brene Brown talk I mentioned (and you should be), here it is.



 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...