Monday, May 5, 2014

JenHoney Throw Pillow Contest Winner


The first contest in the JenHoney Polyvore group has just concluded and I just want to express how awesome this has been for me! I'm not sure that it's translated to any advertising power yet, but nevertheless, it's so fun to see how other people use my products. This contest was all about styling throw pillows from both my Zazzle and Society6 shops. I loved seeing which pillows people paired together and how they integrated them into home decor.

So, now for the winner!...

Jen Honey's Beautiful Throw Pillows



I chose this set because I love the color scheme and the playful nature of monroe285's choices. It's a wonderful Springtime set!

I had a goal of 100 entries for this contest in order to award prizes, and unfortunately we didn't get anywhere close to that many, but it's a knew group and I was touched by the enthusiasm from those who entered, so I will be starting another contest within the next few days.

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who participated!

Check out the rest of the sets. They're all awesome!








 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...