Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Pattern: Circumago

My newest pattern design is called Circumago, and I'm in love with it! It's made of primitive, abstract shapes that remind me of all kinds of fun things; plants, wheels, jacks, water droplets, the sun...What do you see when you look at it?


I created 6 different colored versions and have put each of them on the full line of products in my shop.

New Pattern: Circumago



Shown here is just a sampling of all the new goods. You can check out the full line in my shop. As always, you can add text or photos to any of these products to personalize them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...