Monday, June 2, 2014

Magazine Journal: May 30-June 1


I'm still having so much fun with my magazine journaling. I took a look around the interwebs to see if anyone else was doing the same, and there are people doing similar stuff and calling it "digital art journaling".I think I'll put all my pages on Pinterest later today and see if I can find some likeminded folks to join me in my new favorite digital craft.
 

On this page I used a lot of my own resources- a gelli print in the background, my watercolor floral brushes, and my watercolor bird. I also recolored that smelly feather that I found and I really like how it turned out. I'm still working on that marker alpha. I'm not really happy enough with it to put it up for sale quite yet.

You can check out (and join in!) the Summer of Color challenge at Twinkle Twinkle Like A Star.


 You can check out the contest styling my products at Orange Crush on Polyvore.

I had so much fun creating this calendar, but man it was a lot of work.




My "Hell Yeah Cake" card is here.

 photo subscribeweb.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! WOW - I am SO in love with your layouts! And was thrilled to see the one about The Summer of Color. You're blog is just beautiful and I'm looking forward to having you play along with the SOC. Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, forgive me if you receive two comments - I thought I had already left a note, but didn't see it here and just wanted to make sure you know how much I love this! :)))

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...