I have used this color palette to inspire me this week in a handful of different ways. First, a new painting:
I've titled this piece Summer Nights, and yeah, I had the song "Summer Lovin'" from Grease stuck in my head the whole time I worked on this piece. And also now. Shut up, tiny Olivia Newton John in my brain!
Prints of this piece are available here.
Secondly, I've put together a collage of my products that fit in this color palette as a moodboard, and also as a bit of shameless self-promotion.
1. Pink floral iPhone 5/5S cases
2. Customizable Photo iPhone 5/5S case in teal and yellow
3. Geometric Flower Flip-Flops.
4. Customizable Ombre Stripe iPhone 5/5S cases
5. Teal Zebra Makeup bags
6.Yellow Zebra Spiral Notebooks
7. Hot Pink Moroccan Pattern Minx Nail Skins
8. Fully Customizable Ombre Business Cards
9. Customizable Chevron Monogram Kindle Cases
10. Customizable Yellow Zebra Cake Topper
11. Custom Hot Pink Address Labels
12. Floral Flow Bathroom Set in Aqua
I also have a freebie download as a gift for visiting my little corner of the interwebs. A digital mini kit for scrapbooking, designing, collaging, etc.
Included: 4 digital papers (12"x12", 300DPI), 10 elements in high-res .png format. Free for unrestricted personal and commercial use.
Lastly, a few of my designer insider FUN FACTS!
* My painting this week is inpired by a photo of Thora Birch.
* The Pink Floral Phone case that I featured today has the exact same color palette as Pinkie Pie from My Little Ponies. Coincidence? No. It's my secret ode to MLP.
*The paint/text element in this week's kit has handwriting in it that I got from my great grandmother's 5th grade penmanship class notebook. Thanks Great Grams!
Thanks for stopping by!You can see the work of other SOC participants here.