Friday, October 17, 2014

Art Journal: October Part 1


Happy Friday!

Lately I've been rediscovering the joy of drawing just for fun. It seems like many of my sketchbooks in the past few years have been taken over by work-mode, and by choosing to use simple supplies and a lot of drawing in my art journal, I've uncovered  a little more imagination and joy in my artwork. I didn't even realize it was missing until I started seeing it again!

I only had time for quick iPhone photos of my pages this week. Not the best representation of my work, but better than nothing!













I did so much drawing that I haven't had enough to write about in the spaces I've left for writing.


This is my favorite little doodle in the whole book, of my sweet princess Amelia...





 This one is my super-busy sister as Kali, the many-armed Indian goddess.


 photo subscribeweb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...