Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sketchbook Stuff!



Hello friends. A few things have changed since last I wrote. The big thing being that Josh and I got engaged! So, art journaling has fallen by the wayside for the time being while I am engulfed in wedding-planning stuff. I do, however, have a few sketchbook pages to share today.

 Madame, ball point pen

 Imaginary Machine, ball point pen and colored pencil

 Word Soup, ball point pen, fuge sign pens

 Plant Boy has a Ball, Micron pen and fuge sign pen
 Goats Like French Things, micron pen

 Bad Fish, pencil drawing started with scribbles by Josh
Mechanical Tentacles, pencil

1 comment:

  1. Fun and funky illustrations. Nice work! Congrats on your engagement! Found you through SOC5.

    ReplyDelete

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...