Friday, November 13, 2015

Digital collage journaling


Hello friends. Long time no journal share. I'm always trying out new ways to chronicle life, and this week's journal keeping is a digital version of a proven favorite method. I love the look of simple imagery with writing between. However, I'm finding that these layouts are taking me about 2 hours each, so I may not keep up this method for very long. This week has been kind of dull, therefore giving me time to write, but little to write about.

I do this by laying out the images in Photoshop and then hand-writing with my Wacom tablet in Illustrator, but I bet there are apps and such that could streamline the process. If you've ever journaled like this, tell me about your methods in the comments.


 "Don't Worry You're Still Hot" cards available here.
Nutcracker clip art available here.
See my Black Christmas Pinterest board here.
 Be my Polyvore friend here.


 Awesome shower curtain available here.

 My cousin Julia's funny Youtube video can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...