Sunday, December 13, 2015

Oy with the t-shirts already!

This past week I've looked back through all the notes on my phone, planner and scribbled into sketchbooks and made a master list of all my t-shirt ideas. Then I got out my brush pen and went to work. I have 12 new designs- each with 2 options; dark text for light shirts, and light text for dark shirts. Every one of them is available on all 191 style options, and each of those styles has several color options. It's not too late to pick one up for Christmas! The turnaround is 4-6 days (printing and shipping combined), and there's express shipping available, too.



 










 
Hello I suck at human-ing T-shirts

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...