Sunday, January 3, 2016

Planner Post: New Year's Spread


Although New Years was this week, I wasn't in the mood to do a traditional New Years "look" to the week's spread. I wanted to start the year out with some bright colors to help combat the Winter doldrums.


This bookmark was a gift from the hubby in my stocking. I put it through my punch and it's the perfect sturdiness to hold up to being re-positioned every week for the rest of the year.



 I may have also recently channeled my inner 8-year-old and given in to a great deal on a massive amount of Lisa Frank stickers, which explains the tiara-wearing kitten opposite this month's overview page.
 

Lastly, I created a new pocket page for myself because the last one I created had some engineering faults. I had been considering buying the pack of them made to go with this planner, but I knew I'd only ever really need one, so this was worth the patience/time/frustration with my inability to measure and cut straight lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm attempting to make commenting easier by allowing you to do so without signing in or filling out word verification. This leads to a lot of SPAM, though, so please leave me some feedback to make sifting through all the junk worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...